Randy Accepts Christian’s Challenge
Category : Randy Orton News
Randy Orton has accepted Captain Charisma’s challenge for the World Heavyweight Champion’s Title match at Capitol Punishment PPV. Christian challenged reigning World Heavyweight Champion on Smackdown’s June 10, 2011 episode. Randy accepting his challenge invited him in to the ring for the match at that moment only. Christian contravenes and said he would face him at Capitol Punishment only. Now Randy Orton will be facing Christian on June 19 at Capitol Punishment PPV which is going to be held at Verizon Center in Washington, D.C. At Capitol Punishment PPV Randy will be in the ring to defend his reigning championship title and Christian to regain the title from Randy which he lost to him on May 3, 2011.
- Sheamus out of the Race, Final Action between Randy and Christian for World Heavyweight Championship
- Randy Defends World Heavyweight Champions Title at The Capitol Punishment
- Randy to Defend World Heavyweight Championship This Week
- Randy Defends the World Heavyweight Championship
- Randy Orton Beat Christian In Steel Cage Match